Headteacher François-Xavier Gabet is a member of the French educational system (Éducation nationale) and is employed by the AEFE. He is in charge of the administrative and educational functioning of the School.
Primary school teaching staff consist of:
- Éducation nationale-qualified teachers, who teach the curriculum in French
- UK-qualified teachers, who teach the curriculum in English.
Secondary school teaching staff consists of:
- French teachers, Éducation nationale-qualified or degree holders, who teach the curriculum in French
- English teachers, UK-qualified or Éducation nationale-qualified or degree holders, who teach the curriculum in English
- foreign language teachers, holders of the appropriate qualifications or degrees from their country.
Administrative & Technical Team
The Headteacher is assisted by the School's Finance and Administrative Manager, the administrative assistants and the technical staff.
Pupil Support Team
It is composed of a school nurse.