Located in a small building by the secondary school playground, the primary school library contains over 5000 books and periodicals, in both French and in English.
In addition to its subscriptions to 14 magazines, in French and in English, suitable for children aged 5 to 11, the library also contains works of fiction (novels, stories, poetry, plays, cartoons & albums) et reference documents.
The Primary library provides the following services
- Lending of books for students and teachers,
- Supporting and deepening of the "pleasure reading" participation in literary prizes, home authors / illustrators, animated readings,
- Supporting and deepening of retrieval method by entertainment and educational activities.
Opening Hours for Pupils
The library is open during term time on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
All Primary pupils visit the library, in half class groups.
- GSM, CP and CE1 spend 45 minutes each week in library class
- CE2, CM1 and CM2 spend 45 minutes fortnightly in library class
Moreover, the library is available to pupils to visit on their own during morning and afternoon breaks