The school is looking to recruit a English-speaking teacher for the class of CP (equivalent UK Year 2) on a part time basis of 13 + 2 hours per week on a short term contract until the end of the school year (with the possibility of an extension for the following school year) .
Start date : 18 Avril 2017
To ensure high quality teaching, effective use of resources and the highest standard of care, learning and achievement for all pupils.
As a Primary School Teacher, you will use a variety of effective techniques and technologies to engage pupils with the learning process according to their age, level of ability and individual needs. You will also encourage the intellectual and emotional growth of children including reasoning and problem solving skills, creativity and self-expression.
- Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to the French curriculum as designated by the French Ministry of Education (Ministère de l’Education Nationale).
- Teaching a full range of subject areas and working very closely in a partnership with their French counterpart.
- Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities including art, sport and music.
- Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
- Supervising pupils throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
- Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
- Assessing and evaluating pupils’ educational progress and abilities.
- Discussing pupils’ progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
- Organising, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps and sporting events.
- excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- good organisational and time-management skills;
- energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline;
- initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and teamworking abilities;
- imagination, creativity and a sense of humour;
- good judgement and an analytical mind;
- To have NQT Status or equivalent
- A satisfactory health record and criminal record check through the Disclosure and Barring Service
salary is based on experience
Please see below to download the application form , which must be completed and returned to us by e-mail to email@example.com. Please do not send us your CV.
Application Deadline - Monday 27 March 2017 – 17:00
If your application is successful, you will be contacted and invited for an interview for which all the details will be sent to you in due course.
- Application form for position of Teacher
, 179.71 KB
Formulaire de demande de poste d'enseignant
- Application form for position of Teacher (printable pdf)
English, 228.92 KB
Formulaire de demande de poste d'enseignant (pdf imprimable)
- AP - Eng CP teacher
English, 387.49 KB
Application pack for English teacher in CP